Bora Care is sprayed onto all exposed wood in attics, garages, soffits and crawl spaces. Wall voids are injected using high pressure misting or foaming. When Bora Care is sprayed on the wood, it penetrates deep into the wood and remains there for the life of the wood, providing residual protection.
- Bora Care if formulated with a concern for the environment. It won the “Overall Grand Prize, Best of Show” award at the Nat’l Green Building Show in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Diffuses into wood and remains there for the life of the wood, providing residual protection
- Active ingredient is Borate (mineral salt) which is less toxic than table salt to humans, pets, birds and fish.
- Contains no dangerous VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) so moving out overnight is not necessary.
- Also prevents and controls wood decay fungi and algae.
Cykick incorporates cyfluthrin (a fourth generation pyrethroid) with microcapsule suspension. The time released microcapsules provide effective long lasting residual coverage. The low odor formulation makes it a perfect application choice for sensitive areas such as hospitals, schools, and food handling sites.
- Microcapsules provide an elevated level of protection against termites.
- Low odor formulation
- Specialize in crack and crevice applications that are difficult to reach w/ pressure sprayers.
- Effective, long lasting residual.
Maxxthor is a high quality water-based suspension concentrate which gives you improved residual performance and no visible residues. The active ingredient bifenthrin gives it excellent longevity as a termiticide, and Maxxthor withstands degradation by sunlight, heat and once dry it is unaffected by rain. It is approved for use indoors and outdoors, in food handling premises, hospitals, etc. making it safe to use in even the most sensitive environments.
- Maxxthor has a long residual and is odor-free.
- Withstands degradation by sunlight, heat, and once dry it is unaffected by rain.
- Maxxthor’s active ingredient bifenthrin gives it excellent longevity as a termiticide .
- Safe to use in even the most sensitive environments.
Orange Oil is a botanically-based insecticide that employs the highly acidic component of oranges: citric acid. Extracted from the rind of an orange, this citric acid proves fatal to termites, without posing a threat to humans. Known as XT-2000, Orange Oil is effective against all stages of drywood termite infestation. When injected directly into termite galleries, it kills termites and their eggs on contact. Termites will also die if they injest any wood injected with Orange Oil.
- ProCitra-DL’s active ingredient d-Limonene comes directly from orange and other citrus peels.
- Orange oil not only treats the areas that are injected; it soaks into surrounding areas as well.
- Clean, fresh odor that will not offend
- Kills termites and their eggs on contact.
Vikane gas fumigant is an inorganic gas that dissipates from a structure following fumigation, leaving no surface residue, odor or film behind. This means you will not have to wash dishes, linens, clothing or furnishings after fumigation. And, Vikane fumigation is proven to eliminate all drywood termite infestations.
- Treatment penetrates all wood in the structure.
- Vikane leaves no surface residue, odor or film behind
- Awarded Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Stratospheric Ozone Protection Award for sulfuryl fluoride, the active ingredient in Vikane.
- Eliminates all drywood termite infestations.
Termidor is a low-dose, low-odor formulation that meets the stringent standards of the Food Quality Protection Act. The active ingredient (fipronil) is just 0.06% of the solution. After Termidor is applied, termites that contact it transfer it to other termites they come into contact with in a unique process known as the “Transfer Effect.” And, because Termidor is engineered to be slow-acting, termites have ample time to spread it throughout their entire termite population. This long residual gives Termidor the ability to manage colonies faster.
- Made from a revolutionary new nonrepellent or “undetectable” chemical technology treatment that means termites cannot see, smell, taste or avoid Termidor.
- Termidor is applied at very low rates. The active ingredient (fipronil) is just 0.06% of the solution, and only about 8 ounces of the active ingredient is actually used in the average home treatment.
- Termidor meets the stringent standards of the Food Quality Protection Act
- Long residual and slow acting formulation allows ample time for termites to spread Termidor throughout their entire termite population.
Timbor is a water-soluble borate powder that is manufactured with a concern for the environment. The active ingredient, Disodium Octaborate Tetraydrate (DOT), is a natural mineral salt and micronutrient with low toxicity. Timbor can be applied as a dust, spray or foam onto wood and cellulosic materials or inside wall voids, cracks or crevices. Timbor acts as a preservative, insecticide and fungicide and it won’t discolor or stain wood surfaces and it has virtually no odor. When termites come into contact with the borate dust, they clean themselves and consume the boron during the cleaning process.
- The active ingredient is a natural mineral salt and micronutrient.
- Timbor is a water-soluble borate powder that is manufactured with a concern for the environment.
- Timbor acts as a preservative, insecticide and fungicide and it won’t discolor or stain wood surfaces.
- It has virtually no odor and very low toxicity.
- Timbor prevents infestation by inhibiting pest metabolism on a cellular basis.